2. What is your work experience? Twenty years in hospitality Industry.
3. Why have you joined NGO? I always like to be assiciated with NGO, whose prime aim and clear vision should be purely social work and who wants to do the upliftment & betterment of society and nearby with 100% dedication and sincerety without any self interest. “Life Jacket” NGO is similar such organization who works selfless for the society and nearby.
4. Any specialization? Hotel housekeeping and related services General Management.
5. What is your best experience which you want to share with us ? Having worked with Lemon Tree Hotels for last 3 years where 25% SHI’s / orthopadically challanged employees are employed. It is best experience to see satisfaction in their eyes to abserved them working proudly.
6. since when your organization is working? We are associated with Life Jacket NGO since Inception and wish this organisation a many success in all their endeavours.
1. What is your qualification? Graduate in hotel management from Institute of hotel management catering and nutrition.
2. What is your work experience? I have been working in this Industry from last decade, dedicated towards enhancing Guest service. I have worked with Ananda in Himalayas, Hyatt and now working with Lemon tree Hotel Company.
3. Why have you joined NGO? Human is a social being and as a human we should care for each other and under Pre-villaged. I am fulfilling my duty by joining this organisation.
4. Any specialization? I am working on spreading awareness on healthy living and hygine practices.
5. What is your best experience which you want to share with us? All the time I spent working for the noble cause becomes best experience as it gives me the feeling of fulfillment of duty.
6. Since when your organization is working? I have been working in this organisation since its initial days for building better healthy tomorrow
Life Jacket has expanded over the time and soon began setting up camps and drives in villages such as Badshahpur, Dhokra, Ghata, Babupur, to educate people about personal hygiene, provide basic education, teach about waste management, water conservation, and with the bonus of keeping them healthy and fit, mentally, physically and spiritually, healthy yoga has also been in the loop of welfare.